Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yummy Thrusday

I was surfing the web and I found this recipe that looks oh so YUMMY!! I don't have any IP Potato packets at home so when I go in on Tuesday I will for sure be getting one to try this new recipe. If anyone has tried this one let me know how they turned out for you.

POTATO GNOCCHI
Ingredients

  • 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
  • 1 tsp. crushed garlic
  • 1 egg
  • Salt & Pepper to taste
  • 1 IP Potato Packet
  • 1/8 tsp. water
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. This should make a paste consistency. Make you Gnocchi "balls" and pan fry in evoo.

So simple. I will put up some pictures of these once I make next week. Would be a great addition to a soup broth with some veggies for lunch! Let me know what you think about this recipe. It will also be posted in the recipes page. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment