Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Phase 3

Well I went for my weigh in yesterday and I lost 4 more pounds. I am 2 pounds away from goal!!!! YAY!! So that means that I have to get out of my comfort zone for breakfast. As you know I am a HUGE fan of my coffee with Premade Vanilla drink. Well today I had to force myself to finish all the food! This is going to be a huge learning process. I did find that after I ate I was really full but I was not thinking about what I just ate I was thinking about what my day was going to do. I am not really a morning person so this is going to be a challenge for me to get up early and start with a big breakfast.

I want to hear some input from people that are on Phase3. How are things going for you? I have a recipe that I want to try for breakfast tomorrow. Over night Oats! I have seen it all over but I have not be able to try it! I will let you know how this goes! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment